Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Senior Session!!

So, I apologize. My blog has been horribly neglected lately. Between keeping up with photo sessions, editing, and my own family, not to mention trying to build and launch a new website... my head is spinning.

So here's my attempt to catch up and hopefully be able to revamp this in the near future too.

**************************************************************







*************************************************************

My first senior for the class of 2011! The majority of my time is spent with models who are under 3 ft tall and while I love them, as an artist, I crave variety. So when asked to do senior pictures, I jumped at the opportunity. And I'm so happy that I did.

Despite sprinkles, clouds and a fading sun, we got some amazing images of a gorgeous girl! And she was such a sweetheart to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment