Friday, March 4, 2011

Turning 1

2011 continues on and I'm managing to keep myself busy. This time of year is a little slow for photo sessions so I use the time to work on other business related stuff. I'm putting the finishing touches on my new website (debuting April 1, 2011) and getting myself organized (not one of my strengths).

I did get to meet up with a great little family who just moved to the area within the past year. We've actually been trying to get together for pictures since last fall but because of scheduling conflicts it took so long to finally get together.

And of course, we would have rain...

I was thankful that for the hour or so that we were together, the rain was little more than a drizzle and it gave me the opportunity to test out a new location...





such a loving family :-)



and look at the eyes on this little guy





Finally, thank you Florabella for the templates!

No comments:

Post a Comment