Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The H Family!

Families grow.  Families change.  And I have the fortunate job of documenting those changes.  I met this family several years ago when they had their first child, an adorable little guy.  I was able to come and take some pictures at their home and even managed to capture a milestone.  The little guy grabbed his toes for the first time.  And I'm sure you remember as a first time parent how huge all those little milestones are.

Well, the H family contacted me again for some new pictures.  This time, their little guy has grown and they've added a baby sister to the family.  We met up at Schenley Park to take advantage of the beautiful fall weather and this was the result...



And one last little face.  I love how her eyes are smiling as she's sticking her tongue out.  Too cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment