Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Little Mister

I still consider myself somewhat of a newbie to all of this. That may be because I look out there and see that there's so much more that I need to learn, not only about photography but also about business. The one thing that I've known from the start is how important word of mouth is. That's why I was so excited to be contacted by this next client. I still get such a thrill out of being contacted by new people interested in having me take their pictures- I also get very nervous (I've always been very shy around people I've never met, kind of odd that my career now relies on me meeting new people). Fortunately, the people I meet at photo sessions are almost always wonderful. This family was no exception. From the moment I entered their home, I felt like a friend and the little guy took no time at all to warm up to the camera. But the smiles were still a challenge to capture.

This little guy is quite the thinker.










An absolutely sweet family and I hope to see them again sometime!

Oh, and I did get a smile from the little guy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment