Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Phun at Phipps!



Slowly getting my blog posts up to date. I had the opportunity to do pictures of a brother and sister visiting Pittsburgh from Erie. We met up at the outdoor garden at Phipps. Phipps is an absolutely gorgeous place to photograph but I have found that inside can be a little tricky. The outdoor garden is just perfect. It's rarely crowded, there's plenty of space and lots of beautiful flowers.

These two were so cooperative considering how hot it was and how much walking I made them do :-)




After Phipps, we decided to walk down to Forbes Wall. This has become a popular spot with the boys. I think it's amazing to see this bit of sports history tucked away in Oakland.





I thought it was a fun morning and I look forward to hopefully getting to photograph these two again! Thank you J Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment