Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Surprise mom!

 
So I had to share this sweet session I did last month.  Miss Megan contacted me about surprising her mom with pictures of she and her brother.  I loved the idea but outdoor photos in January can be challenging and most likely cold.  We did it though.  We met down at PNC Park and checked out the bridges as well as walked the path.  It's such a great place for photos, with the bridges and buildings as a back drop.  Megan and her brother were such good sports, enduring the cold and walking all over with me.

The catch was that I couldn't share the images until she shared them with mom.  So they've had their celebration and now I can post some of our images from that morning.

I also couldn't resist posting some shots I grabbed while waiting to start.  I just can't resist these bridges.
 Happy birthday to Megan's mom!






No comments:

Post a Comment