Monday, February 27, 2012

Winter Wedding and BetterPhoto Finalist!

I had the privilege of photographing the wedding of one of my friends from college.  We did engagement pictures back in October and the wedding was mid-December, right before Christmas.  It was my first opportunity to officially photograph in Phipps Conservatory, an absolutely beautiful venue but also a really dark venue, at least in December.  I still had so much fun.  I think what I enjoy the most with photographing weddings is getting to see the love between the couple.  I can just feel my heart swelling sometimes when I'm looking through my viewfinder.  It's a very special opportunity.

 


 The Bride



 The Groom


The Dance


and this final image was selected as a finalist for the January 2012 photo contest!  I get so excited when my images get recognized by other photographers, especially when it's an image I particulars enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment