Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Another post!!

Have I mentioned that this is the crazy busy time of year for photographers.  The weather gets cooler, the leaves change, people start thinking about the holidays and BAM! I'm scheduling sessions every week between mid-September until mid-November.  Believe me, I love it.  This is my favorite time of year.  I love the colors, I love the smells, I love an excuse to put our fireplace on :-)  

And then I get images like these and I'm loving what I do even more! 

I met this family a while ago but first got to photograph little Mr. E back in the early spring (click the link to see how he's grown) and they knew they were going to want fall pictures so I have to admit, I was looking forward to this session.  Such a happy baby boy and a very happy and relaxed mom and dad.  Seriously, how many new moms let their kid chew on a leaf.  Jenny and Matt, you guys rock and Mr. E is so lucky to have parents like you guys!






No comments:

Post a Comment