Monday, December 3, 2012

October in the Park

Have I mentioned how much I love these families that book sessions with me?  Well, first of all, I'm completely aware of all the options that you have out there- Sears, Target, Picture People, shoot and burn photographers, as well as established photographers.  You can even try to do it yourself.  There's so much competition in this business so I am genuinely thankful when a family chooses me to capture images of their family and I'm doubly thankful when they come back to me year after year.  

I met this family last year and loved getting to know them so I was really excited when they contacted me again this year.

We decided to meet in Schenley Park and they surprised me with a really cool prop- binoculars!  Such a great idea.  Shaun, you are brilliant!  The little guy loved exploring with his binoculars and they made for some cute images.



 How can you not smile at that face!



Such a loving family.




Thank you again for choosing me!


No comments:

Post a Comment