Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween Baby!

So despite Sandy's best efforts, she did not completely thwart Halloween for us and I was able to take advantage of the beautiful calm before the storm.  The week before Sandy came to town, we had gorgeous sunshine and temps in the 70s (a photographer's dream).  I also didn't happen to have much scheduled during the week so I posted a mini-session offer and got to photograph this adorable little lion.

You might recognize him from a family session we did a few weeks ago and he was just as happy this time around. :-)


Don't let this little frown fool you.  He was all smiles the entire time.  Love this little guy!





And I can't help but also share my two monkeys.  Due to Sandy blowing through, we didn't trick or treat on Halloween but got to go out on the weekend.  Once again, my boy wore his Jedi costume but declaring that this year, he was Anakin.  The little girl opted to dress as a snow princess complete with silver glitter for her hair and pink lipstick.  

  

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment